Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Introducing: The Worm


So, I'm the Worm and I'll be honest with you: I'm a terrible blogger. I like to pretend I'm a decent writer, but I know that's not always the case. I also know that I either ramble a lot or can't stick to a schedule. My personal blog is a good example of this.

However, being a co-author might be a step in the right direction for me. At least this way, I'll have someone hounding my ass to put something up for people to read, in a timely fashion no less.

Let's see... what can I put for an introduction? How about an example of the reviews we'll be doing on here? That's a good enough place to start, I suppose.

Movies
The latest movie I've seen, in theaters at least, was The Muppets. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do. It's good for a laugh and, if you're a child of the 80's or 90's, brings back a few memories. (At least for me anyway. The Muppets may have been around before then, but I sure wasn't.) I won't post too much about it, spoilers and all that, but I will tell you that the songs are a little on the cheesy side while the acting is a little... iffy. I'm not sure I would have chosen the actors they did, but I also can't give a good example of a better actor for the part.

In a normal post, either movies, music, books, or something else altogether would be the focus of the post. This is just an example, obviously. Next time, it will be a little more in-depth and, possibly, even contain some spoilers. *gasp!*

I'll pass the torch to the Duck to continue from here.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment